Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Your RV is part vehicle and part home. NorthWestern Insurance Agency can insure both, which makes us an obvious choice for insuring your motor home, trailer, or camper.
Illinois – What you need to know about RV insurance
- Coverages that protect you when you’re on the road means you have a selection of liability and physical damage coverage options and deductibles to tailor your policy specifically for your needs.
- Emergency Assistance Coverage means your EAP (Emergency Assistance Package) covers you for towing, roadside assistance, temporary living expenses, and transportation costs if your RV becomes uninhabitable.
- Mexico Physical Damage Coverage means your vehicle will be covered for a physical damage loss if you travel into Mexico when you purchase the select coverage packages.
- We’ll insure your RV even if it’s your only policy with us.
- Winter Storage means you can reduce your coverage to Comprehensive only for the months your vehicle is in winter storage. When it’s time to hit the road again, call your agent to add liability and other coverages again.
- Discounts mean you save money. When you have RV insurance and auto insurance with a single carrier like Safeco, you get a discount on your account. You also get additional discounts when your RV has specific safety features.
- One Policy means you can, if you wish, insure your RV and auto on the same policy.
Contact us today to find out how to get the best price and value for your RV insurance needs.